January 21, 2012

Re-scan Weekend - Tsukuyomi Moon Phase v06-07


Tsukuyomi Moon Phase

Volume 6: 2000px H MF | 4400px H MF
Volume 7: 2000px H MF | 4400px H MF

Alright, more Tsukuyomi.

As you might have noticed, Megaupload got taken down, that's why you only get Mediafire links. If somebody has a problem downloading from them, leave a comment and I'll look for some other temporary host. I still hope MU comes back somehow, so for now I'll look and see what happens. Probably for the rest of Tsukuyomi and My Girlfriend's a Geek I'm only going to post MF links and during that time I'll look for an alternative to MU. This is going to suck though, since my releases are >50GB of files so far...uploading everything is gonna take a few weeks...oh well.

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Really sucks about MU being taken down, but to be honest I prefer MF anyway.

    ReplyDelete