January 16, 2012

Release - My Girlfriend's a Geek v03 c10-13+SS

Update: Just noticed that Megaupload got taken down (not just my files, the whole site). For now I'll wait and see what happens, if it stays like this or if they come back. Maybe I'll use another hoster temporary (probably Rapidshare since they aren't too bad right now) but I'm going to decide that in the next couple of days. So just use MF for now and please don't complain that MU is down or something.


My Girlfriend's a Geek

Volume 3:
Chapter 10: 2000px H MF | 4400px H MF
Chapter 11: 2000px H MF | 4400px H MF
Chapter 12: 2000px H MF | 4400px H MF
Chapter 13: 2000px H MF | 4400px H MF
Special: 2000px H MF | 4400px H MF

Finally something that hasn't been scanlated before, along with a special chapter later this week. This special is basically a manga within a manga (insert random, stupid Inception reference here).

Enjoy

7 comments:

  1. I just read this for the first time - so funny! Thanks for making it possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have you stopped releasing in 1200px (or was it 1400)? My poor old HD is aching...

    Thanks for these scans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I decided to release 4X00px H versions as well (because more people than I thought want these), I didn't want to upload each file three times, to two hosters...since most people were downloading the 1280px W version (now 2000px H) anyway I just decided to stop releasing those 1200h ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw on the news that MU was taken down o.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA! Really love the end of the last chapter!Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. will you post the full volume for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but it'll take some time. I'm in the middle of uploading everything to RS right now and it'll probably take the rest of the week to finish. I might start editing the download links on the project pages soon but who knows when I'll get to this series. I'll let everyone know in updates in my latest post when I start, how it's going and when I'm done. Please be a bit more patient :>

      Delete