January 23, 2012

Release - My Girlfriend's a Geek v04 c14-18

Edit: I'm really considering RS as a possible DL mirror, at least temporary or until they suck for free users (again).
Pros:
Fast download speed
No wait time, captcha or download limit
Essentially no file size limit
Cons:
Possibly blocked by more ISPs than some unknown host
No parallel connections (although, with the download speeds you get from them this shouldn't be an issue...)

Please tell me your opinion and if anyone has problems with both Mediafire and Rapidshare.


My Girlfriend's a Geek

Volume 4: 2000px H RS | 4400px H RS
Chapter 14: 2000px H RS | 2000px H MF | 4400px H RS | 4400px H MF
Chapter 15: 2000px H RS | 2000px H MF | 4400px H RS | 4400px H MF
Chapter 16: 2000px H RS | 2000px H MF | 4400px H RS | 4400px H MF
Chapter 17: 2000px H RS | 2000px H MF | 4400px H RS | 4400px H MF
Chapter 18: 2000px H RS | 2000px H MF | 4400px H RS | 4400px H MF (v04 end)

The next one, still only on MediaFire. Ok, for now Rapidshare will take the place of Megaupload...and I will continue using it unless someone just can't download from either RS or MF (note the "can't download" part, not "don't like them"). Obviously you'd need to let me know, preferably by leaving a comment and possibly list some good alternatives.

Enjoy

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can try
    bayfiles.com
    refile.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. bayfiles nope
    refiles...why not, they sound alright...I'm going to try them out for now and edit some links in later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. depositfiles.com is apparently located off the coast of Africa and they don't seem too shaken up by MU being taken down, so they might make a good pick as a backup copy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. argh, I hate depositfiles...I cringe whenever I have to download something from there...I mean, it shouldn't really matter to me, since I'd only upload my files and don't really need to download but I still want to make it as easy as possible for everybody else who downloads my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I cannot say their 60second wait window pleases me either. Still, an extra mirror or two there is better than none.

    ReplyDelete
  7. why you don't use mirroring site like mirrorcreator.com or other else...
    They can make until 5 mirror link..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone mentioned those a couple of days back but I just don't really like those too much. They aren't bad, it's just a personal preference (which is the complete opposite of what I ask of you regarding MF+RS in my latest edit of the post...oh well, I upload the files, I make the rules...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I likes the ways you thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks a lot for your hard work, and for sharing us this awsome mangas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot! Are you gonna do a full volume upload fpr vol.3 as well?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, but it may take a while. I've just begun uploading everything to RS but I should be finished by the time the series is completely released. Maybe I'll start editing some links for some (other) series over the course of next week and depending on when I get to My Girlfriend's a Geek you'll get some full volume links as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, thanks for quick the reply!^^

      Delete