February 22, 2012

Release - We Were There v05 c17-19+Side Story


We Were There

Volume 5:
Chapter 17: 2000px H MF | 4400px H MF
Chapter 18: 2000px H MF | 4400px H MF
Chapter 19: 2000px H MF | 4400px H MF
Side Story: 2000px H MF | 4400px H MF (v05 end)

No sense providing RS links since they don't get used anyway, even the full volume links get only a handful of downloads...I don't remember when Rapidshare capped their speed for free users at 30kb/s (sometime last week) but this basically means they're not an option for me right now, especially since they're starting to delete my files (that weren't downloaded yet) and I can't even download all of them once, just so they keep them...

I'm still searching for an alternative but I might just use depositfiles, even though I don't like them (as a leecher). I'm open for suggestions though.

Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. Stick with Mediafire for now? No sense in using two upload sites when you don't know when one will be taken down. =( Unless your net is fast enough the upload times don't mean anything to you, of course. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's just the chapter for each day or maybe a whole volume it's not a problem. Re-uploading everything is what takes time. Right now I have at least something temporary, which I will post soon, although not everything is uploaded there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and, I'll stay with Mediafire of course but would always like to have a mirror up in case something gets deleted or a specific hoster is blocked by an ISP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full volume links are useful for people who come late and want to start reading from the beginning - it's much more convenient to download by volumes than by chapters, especially if there is a lot of them. For people who download chapters as you post them full volume links are not useful as they already have all chapters anyway.

    ReplyDelete