June 25, 2014

Wait, what?



Sumomomo v11-12 is scanned, not sure when I'll start working on it yet.

I'm uploading my old releases right now. If you look at the right side under Links, you will find my MEGA Folder. In that folder are my "Standard Resolution" releases. It has anything from my old 2-page stuff, to 1280w files or my most recent 2000h releases, just renamed (removed the 1280w or 2000h) and I always took the highest resolution (i.e. if I had a 1200h and 1280w release I took the 1280w file).

In the next few days/weeks I'll add two High-Res folders, that has everything 4X00h in them. After that I'll add another folder my outdated stuff, things that I rescanned or the low resolution files (those files labeled 1200h). That folder will probably not really be maintained or at least low priority, depending on what other things I have to do. For everything else just leave me a comment and I'll try to help or reupload. Don't count on me to provide you with some alternative file hoster if you can't download from Mega. Some of my stuff is out there as a torrent (e.g. on BakaBT) so maybe try that or just poke around on google.

Edit: I haven't tested any links for corrupted files or something yet. I'll do that once I have everything uploaded. If you notice something before, leave a comment please!

5 comments:

  1. Man, it's been a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always come to this site once a month! Man what a long wait! Well, hello again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am so happy to have you back. /two years is a long time! But it did past by pretty quickly! As ever, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy..........!!!
    Can't believe you're back!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete