August 17, 2014

Release - Ichiroh! + Sunshine Sketch

Update: Mega Links added

Sunshine Sketch

Volume 1: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 2: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 3: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 4: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 5: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 6: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 7: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 1-7: Torrent (Hi-Res)
Get the latest scanlations from Asagi-chou, if you don't want to wait. There's apparently no v8 in Japan yet, so the English version is most likely some time away.



Ichiroh!

Volume 1: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 2: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 3: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 4: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 5: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 1-5: Torrent (Hi-Res)

I don't know why I never scanned this one. I've had it for a long time and this one was a good read, so...dunno...
Anyway, here it is.

Enjoy

PS: Sunshine Sketch should be out in a few days as well. It's on BBT and just needs to be approved.

5 comments:

  1. Can you please upload the Hidamari Sketch torrent on nyaa.eu? I can't use BakaBT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe use the Mega links then? BBT is a open tracker, so you shouldn't have problems with it unless you're using a blacklisted client (which shouldn't be too big of a problem to fix).

      If you just can not get this to work otherwise I could get you a torrent on nyaa, so just leave another comment, please try the other ways first though.

      Delete
    2. My internet connection is very slow,so I prefer torrents over DDL.
      BBT somehow blocked(?) me for my slow connection and/or low ratio and I can't seem to fix that problem for now.

      Yes please do,it would be really helpful.

      Delete
    3. Since you never downloaded, I've removed this from my box.

      Delete