August 8, 2014

Release - Yotsuba&! + Haruhi-chan + GA

UPDATE: GA ADDED



Yotsuba&!

Volume 11: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 12: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 1-12: Torrent (Hi-Res)

Finally caught up! No v13 yet, no news when it's going to be released in Japan. Check out Yotsuba Scans for some news or the latest scanlated chapters, when they come out.

The files in the torrent are basically the same as the ones on my Mega Account, just removed the 4400h from the name. You can't use them to seed the torrent though :/



The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan

Volume 5: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 6: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 7: Download | Hi-Res

Thanks to Kickthekitty for scanning v5 while I was away. This one is also caught up but only for a little while. v8 comes out in October and I plan to buy and scan it in a timely manner.

BTW, if you're interested in the normal Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series, check out BakaBT. The torrent has up v15, with links up to v18 available (v1-10 my scans). I won't release anything myself before the last volume is out (v20, in November), I plan on finishing the series though.



GA - Geijutsuka Art Design Class

Volume 1: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 2: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 3: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 4: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 5: Download | Hi-Res
Volume 1-5: Torrent

v1-3 is a re-release, so they match my current resolutions (2k + 4k). v1 is a new scan, since I didn't have the old PSDs anymore but shouldn't look much different than before, while v2-3 are the same source files, just went over the pages again and cropped the bigger spine shadows. The difference in resolution between my old 1280w and my new 2000h releases should be negligible, it's really just the little bit more cropped pages, it's up to you to decide if you want to download v1-3 again. Torrent is 2000h as well.

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Yay you're back! And thanks for Hi-res version of GA! Especially good to see you after Mangatraders is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my god thanks so much for yotsuba hi-res

    ReplyDelete