February 25, 2015

Links getting deleted

Update: A few more files were hit yesterday, the files for Wolf Children Ame and Yuki. I had hoped this wouldn't happen, but here we are. I doesn't seem to be some mass deletion, so maybe it's just like Kickthekitty in the comments said, random posts/links on random forums getting reported and taken down. For now, use the torrents if available and I'll look into re-uploading the missing files (soon-ish).

It's been a while.

In the last few weeks I got a few takedown notices for some files. At first it was just Yozakura Quartet, which I don't care about, just get the CxC release...but now it was Haruhi-chan v5-7 (Hi and Low-Res).

Maybe more links will get hit, if not I'll re-upload the missing ones. I might have to look at some alternatives.

Other than that, I've scanned a few more books of Excel Saga since my last post and will slowly continue with the rest. Don't expect those anytime soon.

Maybe I'll have a look at Haruhi-chan v8 and release that one sooner, I'll need to keep an eye on the other files though and hope they stay up.

16 comments:

  1. I through mega wouldn't delete files, but now i'm not so sure about it.

    also, thanks again for sharing those mangas with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck senfgurke . and thank you for uploading them book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm facing the same problem myself.
    It's probably that links from your blog are being posted to forums. And then moderators or trolls report on them.
    My mirrors of your Yozakura Quartet are all still up so it's not sweep in Mega's database.
    https://mega.co.nz/#F!EdkVHKoT!aTjVSHzw1TlL1VVtCTQ4mQ
    One solution would be to stop making individual links and give only Mega folder links for now on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx u so much for your hard work ^ ^ your releas is awesome hope to see more ; )

    are u also tranlasting manga ?? it would be cool if u could do prison school in tankobon quality that would be so awesome.

    greetz dkraser

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for uploading Haruhi, haven't been able to stop reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, sorry to disturb you.

    I just wanna thank you for your uploads and I wanna know is you are planning to comeback or the site and the scans are over.

    Sorry for my english.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you would like to post files that needs to be reuploaded, them we can help you uploading the files we have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can make another account, import on it all files from current for backup and just re-import them back if anything got deleted again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your work dude! But are your still alive and into scanning? Or do you have a real life now?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, it's been long since I visited your blog. This post is one year old already!
    Give us news if you're still alive, man! Thanks for the scans

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please! RElease Excel Saga! We're beggin you... You're our only hope ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any chance you're gonna do Yotsuba&! Vol. 13?

    ReplyDelete
  14. You still around? I'm not really following you, but I am curious about your activity

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for your work. I hope you come back and upload the rest of We Were There.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm still hoping for excel saga and comming here everyday :) maybe i'm stupid, maybe i'm optymistic :)

    ReplyDelete